- Job Search
- Commercial Lawyer
Commercial Solicitor - Leeds (2-6 PQE)
Growing regional player is offering quality work and a positive culture to the right commercial solicitor. Due to continued growth, the commercial department is looking for an experienced commercial solicitor to join the commercial and IT team.
Commercial Solicitor Role
- You will advise an impressive list of national and multinational companies on a diverse range of commercial contracts and technology matters
- Opportunity to be a commercial specialist and develop client relationships within a team of experts including Partners from top tier international firms
- The firm offers a positive team dynamic
- Notable work includes regularly advising leading clients across multiple sectors including retail, banking, media and technology
- Broad commercial work with a top client list including household names across a range of sectors from retail and manufacturing to tech and e-commerce
- A competitive salary and package
- Commitment to work life balance within a strong team of commercial experts
- Positive work environment where you will develop and have your contribution valued
- Flexible working options available
- Opportunity for progression and to develop into a key member of the commercial team
More about you
You will be a qualified commercial solicitor with commercial law experience from 2 to 6 years PQE (experience in allied areas like data protection is a plus but not essential)
You will also be committed to offering clients straight forward, practical legal advice
You will be driven to succeed and be committed to your continuous improvement and development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018