- Job Search
- Residential Development Solicitor
Residential Development Solicitor - Leeds (3PQE+)
BCL has been asked to assist an award winning regional firm to find an experienced residential development solicitor to join its growing team of residential development lawyers in Leeds. The successful residential development lawyer will join, learn and be mentored by an "outstanding" team of Partners who are further developing and expanding the firm's offering.
More on the firm
- award winning, stand out team of residential development lawyers
- Leading team of Partners who are looking to grow and further develop the well established residential development side of the team
- The position offers a wide and varied case load with a range of regional and national developer clients
- Work closely with the Partners to expand the team, the residential development offering and social housing development offering
- Excellent career progression and prospects
- Competitive salary and reasonable billiable expectation
- Well liked culture where your contribution will be recognised
- Opportunity to contribute on the business development side
More about you
- Experienced residential development experience, with 3 years PQE and possibly considerably more
- Ability to handle a varied caseload
- Strong technical skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018