- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor - Leeds (Associate NQ+)
Leading regional firm is seeking a construction solicitor at the Associate level to join their entrepreneurial Construction team in Leeds. This opportunity offers an excellent mix of contentious and non-contentious Construction work work with strong salary and benefits within a well liked culture in modern offices in central Leeds.
This top regional firm offers a diverse range of quality construction work. The Construction team and firm has an impressive client list which includes FTSE 100 business.
More on the Construction solicitor associate role
- Excellent opportunity to advise on a mix of contentious and non-contentious matters within a team of Construction experts
- Work within a strong team of straight talking construction lawyers including advising clients on drafting and reviewing standard form contracts from JCT to NEC
-Work closely with commercial property and banking colleagues
- Full range of contentious and non contentious work including advising on potential disputes; acting on behalf of clients in adjudications, arbitrations and TCC cases
- Act for corporates and developers across a wide range of sectors
- Competitive salary and package below the top tier but with more sensible demands
- Genuine work life balance and well liked culture where your contribution will be recognised
- Excellent training and development
- Opportunity to get involved in business development from the outset
- You will be a qualified construction solicitor (or coming up to qualification this year) or perhaps with considerably more PQE experience gained within construction matters.
- You will also be the kind of person who wants to build relationships and work as part of a team
- You will take a commercially pragmatic and jargon-free approach to advising clients
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018