- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor - Leeds (Senior Level, 4PQE+)
Leading provider of legal services to the health, social care and housing sectors is seeking an experienced real estate solicitor to join its well established national real estate team based in Leeds.
- Full range of commercial property work
- Act for a wide range of long standing clients in both the public and private sector including NHS, government and regulatory bodies as well as defence and independent providers and charities
- National team leveraging its multi office coverage
The Real Estate Solicitor role
- Opportunity to undertake a wide range of high quality commercial real estate work for both healthcare and other clients
- Manage and run your own case load across a diverse range of real estate matters
- Work closely with the partners as needed especially on the business development side to further drive the team forward
- Opportunity to work across offices if you are interested in doing so
- Experience negotiating commercial lease, development agreements and dealing with commercial sale and purchase transactions
- Competitive salary and package
- Agile and flexible working options available
- Opportunity to progress for the right candidate
- Experience of commercial property with a minimum 4 years' PQE experience and perhaps considerably more
- Experience of commercial property within the healthcare sector advantageous but not essential
- Ability and willingness to work autonomously and team orientated person
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018