- Job Search
- Head of Commercial Property
Head of Commercial Property - Leeds City Centre (6+PQE)
Well established regional firm with multiple offices has a rare opportunity for a Head of Commercial Property to further develop the commercial property side of this growing, multi-faceted law firm. This is a unique opportunity for a commercial property lawyer to build their own vision for the commercial property team and all the rewards that come with it.
- Join a regional firm with over 10 offices
- Quality commercial property work for a range of clients including acquisitions and sales, leases, development work, retail, refinancing and secured lending, sale and leasebacks
- Manage a team of 4 staff including 2 commercial property lawyers
- Build with the support from the very well established and much larger Residential property team
The Opportunity - Head of Commercial Property
- Further grow the firm's reputation for commercial property work
- The firm is ramping up its high value Corporate work with a commercial property element so there is synergy across the wider firm
- Business development opportunity to draw on the firm's existing client base and to go out and build your own network
- This is very much an expansion and build opportunity for the right commercial property candidate with the drive and determination to push the team forward
- Great salary (negotiable depending on experience and business case or business plan if you are still growing your own following)
- Pension and bonus package
- Potential for rewards based earnings related to the performance of your department
More about you
- You will be a commercial property lawyer with a minimum of 6 years PQE, and perhaps considerably more
- Proven experience of business development and networking
- An established client base would be advantageous
- Ability to manage your own case load effectively and supervise the team appropriately
- 'Can do' attitude and drive to build the department
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018