- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor - Leeds (Senior Commercial Solicitor)
A leading, top 45 national practice is seeking a Senior Commercial Solicitor to join their well established commercial team in Leeds
The Commercial Solicitor Role
· To advise and support clients on all matters relating to commercial law, including drafting, negotiating and advising upon the risks connected with agreements in both the private and public sector.
- To assist partners with all manner of commercial work including, but not limited to, general commercial, GDPR, data protection and IP/IT matters.
- To develop and build upon own case load of commercial matters whilst supporting partners with larger scale matters.
- To draft, review and negotiate a range of agreements.
- To train, supervise and develop junior team members.
The ideal commercial solicitor
- Strong background in private sector commercial work would be an advantage.
- Someone entrepreneurial who wants to take a lead role in the business development of the firm and commercial practice.
- Ideally from a private practice background although applications from IH lawyers looking to get back into practice also welcome.
- If you are at Principal Associate level there is no need for a "following" as there are clients' that need to be developed within the firm.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus scheme
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
- Fantastic flexible working options.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018