- Job Search
- Projects Solicitor
Projects Lawyer - Leeds (NQ-5PQE)
Top tier firm is seeking a projects lawyer to join their leading Infrastructure and Energy team. The team supports clients from all over the world (client split is 20% Global, 50% London/national and 30% Northern England) and is seeking a projects lawyer with a solid grounding in public and private procurement.
Major player with an excellent reputation for it projects, public and private procurement and energy work.
A multi-partner team, the team provides practical and commercial advice throughout all stages of major energy and infrastructure projects.
The work for the right projects lawyer
The quality of work is second to none with further growth plans in place to build on the firm's existing success. The impressive client list includes multi-national energy giants to start ups as well as private equity houses, investors in green technology, solar companies, project finance houses, local authorities as well as defence, government departments, education and charities.
You will work on public and private procurement matters and depending on your preference you will also have the chance to work on a broad range of projects and energy work that has a commercial contracts base.
You will work closely with colleagues from Construction, Real Estate and Project Finance/Banking teams.
- Top quality work
- Progression within this top tier firm
- Excellent market rate/top tier salary & benefits
- Sensible billing targets
More about you
- You will be a qualified solicitor (or coming up to qualification) from NQ to 5 Years' PQE
- You will have a good grounding in commercial contracts, projects and procurement work. State aid and Infrastructure experience would be advantageous.
- At the NQ level you would be expected to have a commercial contracts, real estate seat and/or construction seat
- You will be the kind of person who is enthusiastic who wants to build relationships
- Solid academics and committed to your improvement and development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018