- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Lawyer - Leeds
Leading international firm is looking for an experienced planning solicitor to join their market leading Planning & Environment team in Leeds.
The Planning Team
- Consistently ranked number 1 on a national scale for Planning
- First class national team of planning solicitors with over 90 lawyers
- Act for developers, funders and investors involved in major energy, infrastructure and development projects
- One of the largest firms in the world with a truly global reach
The Planning Work
- Full range of planning and environmental advice from project inception, through to formulation/review of consent applications, to dealing with regulatory authorities as well as planning appeals and enquiries
- The role would focus on planning and consenting and would encompass work across the UK in relation to Development Consent Orders, Compulsory Purchase Orders, planning permissions and other development consents and permits obtained under legislation such as the Electricity Act, the Transport & Works Act and ports and harbours legislation.
- Award winning team of planning specialists
- excellent salary and package
- genuine long-term career prospects
- best in class training and Academy personal development programme
- Planning experience with a minimum of 2PQE, ideally 4PQE+ but perhaps considerably more
- technically excellent
- team player, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018