- Job Search
- Procurement Solicitor
Procurement Solicitor - Leeds (0-4PQE)
National firm with a leading reputation for providing legal services to the health, public and private sector is seeking a procurement solicitor to join their team of specialists in Leeds. The procurement solicitor role is a rare opportunity to join over 300 fee earners across 5 national offices.
The Procurement Solicitor Opportunity
- Act for a wide range of long standing clients in both the public and private sector including all forms of NHS organisations, government and regulatory bodies, registered providers, defence, private healthcare providers and charities
- Join a busy national team within the Housing Development department carrying out the full range of public and private procurement work
- High quality and complex work for both public sector and independent sector clients including health and energy sector clients
More about you
- You will be commercially minded, technically proficient in procurement work
- You will work closely with both the Real Estate and Housing teams to work on business development opportunities
- Expected to demonstrate experience of public sector procurement, Public Contract Regulations (2015), procurement procedures, preparation and execution of tenders and procurement contracts
- Excellent salary and package
- Training and development opportunities
- carve out a reputation in a leading national practice
- Join a positive working culture where you contribution will be genuinely recognised
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018