- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor - Leeds (1-3PQE)
National employment practice is seeking an employment solicitor to join its outstanding Employment & Pensions team in Leeds.
- A number of ex-top tier Partners
- Solid team of employment experts including 2 Partners and 2 senior solicitors
- Core strength of this employment team is the broad client base from housing associations to private companies, charities and individuals with a national spread of clients covering the full breadth of work
- Work within this excellent Employment practice
- Mixture of contentious and non-contentious employment work
- Run your own case load with a support structure in place
- Advise on the full range of employment work from routine matters; TUPE advice and drafting
- Drafting defences to Tribunal claims, settlement agreements, advising on industrial actions and strike action; advising on restructures
- Supporting the Partners on large, complex matters as required
- Build your own reputation within this national practice
- Get involved in business development and relationship building
More about the ideal Employment Solicitor
- A minimum of 1 year PQE in Employment law matters (contentious and non-contentious)
- Ability to organise and prioritise your own caseload effectively
- Show flair and commitment to business development and team building
- Great salary
- Training and progression
- Quality work within a national practice
- Business development and social opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018