- Job Search
- Banking Lawyer
Banking Lawyer - Leeds (3-6PQE)
BCL has been asked to assist one of the most highly successful global law firms to find an experienced banking lawyer to join its leading Financial Services (Banking) team based in Leeds.
This is an exciting time for a banking solicitor to join the firm with the opportunity to work from an international platform, leveraging of the work done by their superb teams across the globe.
- Leading financial services practice with proven strength in cross-border financing
- With a large number of global offices, the banking & finance team offer a seamless service for multi-jurisdictional, national and regional clients
- On offer is high quality legal and regulatory services to a wide range of participants in the financial services sector including financial institutions, debt capital and other financial intermediaries, their investors, suppliers and end-users of financial services (e.g. Corporate borrowers) and regulatory authorities
- One firm practice model enables the firm to serve its clients throughout the life cycle of any financing
- Leading global, national and regional client list
- Top quality work
- You will be working closely with extremely well respected partners nationally and internationally, being part of a team that encourages personal development
- Plenty of client contact with a varied caseload
- You will be encouraged to pursue your own business development opportunities with a view to developing your practice over time
- Banking lawyer with a minimum of 3 PQE up to 6PQE level is ideal
- You will be from a banking team at a strong regional, national or international practice
- Confident and motivated
- Excellent salary and package (strong pension)
- Market leading practice
- Business development opportunity to grow and develop your own practice
- Join a leading global team that stands out from the crowd
- Headline making work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018