- Job Search
- Commercial Lawyer
Commercial Lawyer - Leeds (NQ-2)
A leading law firm is seeking a junior commercial lawyer NQ-2 to join its dominant commercial team in Leeds. The firm has a preeminent reputation for the quality of its commercial legal advice and is seeking a junior commercial solicitor to further grow and expand.
More on the role
As this firm's new commercial lawyer you will be advising on a wide range of commercial contracts as well as technology and IT projects. This presents an excellent opportunity:
- to gain solid commercial law work
- to gain experience across broad range of commercial work from global supply arrangements, business to business to outsourcing and franchising
- Join a top tier team that offers early levels of responsibility within a supportive environment
- Act for major business clients including a diverse range of national and international commercial clients
- A positive culture surrounded by a supportive team of commercial law experts
- An excellent level of support and training for your development
- Excellent salary and benefits
- A working environment where your contribution is genuinely recognised and valued
More about you
- You will be a an NQ commercial solicitor (or in your final seat) up to 2 years PQE
- You will have good grounding in commercial contracts
- The work is high quality and often complex, so a solid academic record is a pre-requisite
- Organisation skills and team player
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018