- Job Search
- Construction Lawyer
Construction Lawyer - Contentious - Leeds (2-6PQE+)
BCL Legal has been asked to assist one of the UK's leading national law firms to find a construction lawyer to join their busy team in Leeds. The construction lawyer will handle construction litigation matters for one of the Sunday Times best 100 companies to work for.
More on the team and the work
* Stand out national team of dedicated construction professionals
* Nationwide strength and delivery of client service
* Full spectrum of contentious construction work that you would expect of a market leading practice
* Impressive client list from regional, national and global clients
* Recognised for their leadership in work place engagement and they are proud of their positive culture and commitment to work-life balance
More about you
* You will be a bright and able construction lawyer
* The PQE level is by no means prescriptive and we will consider candidates above/below the 2 to 6PQE level in contentious construction matters
* Previous solid construction experience within a similar role
* Excellent salary
* Opportunity to join a growing and developing Leeds office
* Progression opportunity
* Be involved in the social side of this personable firm
* Join a team where your contribution is genuinely recognised and valued
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018