- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor - Leeds (3PQE+)
Leading provider of legal services to the health, social care and housing sectors is seeking an experienced employment solicitor to join its well established national employment team based in Leeds.
- Full range of employment work
- The Employment division comprises over 40 fee earners as the UK's leading supplier of employment law services to NHS bodies
- Act for a wide range of long standing clients in both the public and private sector including NHS, government and regulatory bodies as well as defence and independent providers and charities
- The employment team provides legal advice and training on the full range of employment law issues and has a reputation for handling the most high profile employment law cases
- National team with 5 offices
The Employment Solicitor role
- Opportunity to undertake a wide range of high quality employment work for both healthcare and other clients
- Manage and run your own case load across a diverse range of employment matters
- The role will involve working on a range of contentious and non-contentious matter including general employment advisory work; the handling of employment tribunal claims; high profile cases; redundancy issues; the application of healthcare legislation to routine employment law matters
- Work closely with the partners as needed especially on the business development side to further drive the team forward
- Opportunity to work across offices if you are interested in doing so
- Competitive salary and package
- Agile and flexible working options available
- Opportunity to progress for the right candidate
- Experience of employment law matters with a minimum 3 years' PQE experience and perhaps considerably more
- Ability and willingness to work autonomously and team orientated person
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018