- Job Search
- Banking Lawyer
Banking Lawyer - Leeds (NQ to Managing Associate)
BCL is assisting a market leading international law firm to recruit a banking solicitor in the Leeds office from NQ to Managing Associate level.
This is an exciting time for a banking solicitor to join the firm with the opportunity to work from an international platform, leveraging the work done by their superb teams across the world.
- Leading Finance & Projects Division - the banking team is the biggest and best finance team in the North as recognised by the Legal 500
- With international offices, the banking team offers a seamless service for multi-jurisdictional, national and regional clients
- A natural choice of the FTSE100 you will do work across the full range of Banking & Finance work
- The Group acts for a wide variety of banks and financial institutions. You will also act for some of the Firm's corporate and property clients when they borrow. The Group as a whole has significant capability in Real Estate Finance, Corporate Banking (including Leveraged Finance), Derivatives, Structured and Debt Capital Markets.
The work for the right banking solicitor
- Leading global, national and regional client list
- Top quality work
- You will be working closely with extremely well respected partners nationally and internationally, being part of a team that encourages personal development
- Plenty of client contact with a varied caseload
- You will be encouraged to pursue your own business development opportunities with a view to developing your practice over time
- Excellent salary and package
- Market leading practice
- Business development opportunity to grow and develop your own practice
- Join a leading global team that stands out from the crowd
- Headline making work
The firm is looking to recruit a number of Banking Solicitors in their Leeds office and are interested in speaking to banking lawyers from NQ to Managing Associate level.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018