- Job Search
- Commercial Property Lawyer
Commercial Property Lawyer - Leeds/Harrogate (7PQE+)
BCL has been asked to assist a well known, award winning regional firm to recruit a senior commercial property lawyer (with room at the top for the right candidate) to join their excellent commercial property department in either Leeds or Harrogate (depending on preference).
About the Team
- regional firm with 5 partners plus 6 lawyers and 6 support staff on the commercial property and planning side
- Expanding office (moving to new offices in Leeds city centre) and would like to further expand the firm's commercial property offering in the Leeds market
- The Leeds team has 1 Partner and a small team so this is a growth opportunity
- Harrogate is a smaller office and would be right for a candidate with connections and clients to bring to enhance the growth plan
- broad range of commercial property work
- The focus market is Yorkshire but many clients are from outside the region and the team's work is not restricted by geographical boundaries
- The work will be largely commercial property with an element of corporate support to a successful Corporate Department
- The firm has been recently been appointed to a number of national charities so this is a growth sector for the team
About the ideal commercial property solicitor
- you will be an experienced commercial property lawyer, with a minimum of 7 PQE but perhaps considerably more
- Experience in any of the following: retail sector, residential and commercial property site creation, telecoms and charities, leasehold enfranchisement would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Business development experience and capabilities
- room at the top (looking for partner level or partner level prospect)
- market rate salary depending on experience and capabilities
- opportunity to development in an environment where your contribution will be recognised and rewarded
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018