- Job Search
- Projects Lawyer
Projects and Construction Solicitor - Leeds (NQ-3PQE)
Leading national firm requires a projects and construction solicitor to join its leading national projects and construction team. The firm has an enviable client list and carries out the full range of commercial development, construction and energy infrastructure projects for its health, social care and housing clients across the voluntary public and private sectors.
- join a leading provider of legal services with national coverage
- act for a wide range of long standing clients across both the public and private sector from NHS bodies to insurers and defence organisations
- Potential to work across offices including on projects with Partners in London from Leeds office
- Positive environment where your contribution will be recognised
- the firm's national team carries out a full range of commercial development and construction work as well as energy infrastructure projects
- you will advise an impressive client list providing first class practical advice
- You will be commercially minded with experience in JCT and NEC forms of contracts
- competitive salary
- excellent training and development
- opportunity to progress
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018