- Job Search
- Senior Real Estate Lawyer
Real Estate Lawyer - Senior Associate - Leeds
A leading national firm with one of the largest real estate teams in the UK is looking for a real estate senior associate to join their entrepreneurial, ground-breaking team. Offering an excellent salary, agile & flexible working, quality clients and an opportunity to shape the future of the firm, this is a rare opportunity for the right candidate:
As this national firm's new Real Estate senior associate your key duties will include:
- advising on the full range of commercial property work including working with retail clients
- from real estate companies developing, letting and funding; to corporate occupiers; investors; retail and leisure operators; banks, funders and a range of public sector bodies
- you will be given high levels of support to progress your career with a leading development programme
More about you
The firm wishes to appoint a Real Estate lawyer who demonstrates
- a minimum of 5/6 years' PQE with solid real estate experience and perhaps considerably more
- Comfortable and confidence dealing with clients
- A down to earth attitude with a desire to progress
- Entrepreneurial way of thinking
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018