- Job Search
- Construction Lawyer
Construction Lawyer - Non-contentious - Leeds or London (2+PQE up to Partnership)
Leading national firm requires a Construction Solicitor to join its social housing & construction team. The firm has an enviable client list and carries out the full range of commercial development, construction and energy infrastructure projects for its health, social care and housing clients across the voluntary public and private sectors.
Your new team
- join a leading provider of legal services with national coverage
- act for a wide range of long standing clients across both the public and private sector from NHS bodies to insurers and defence organisations
- Potential to work across offices including with Partners in London from Leeds office
- Positive environment where your contribution to the Construction team will be recognised
As the firm's new Construction Lawyer you will carry out work including the following:
- Advising on the full range of commercial development and construction work as well as energy infrastructure projects
- you will advise an impressive client list providing first class practical advice in the Construction & development sector
- You will be commercially minded with experience in JCT and NEC forms of contracts
- competitive salary
- excellent training and development
- opportunity to progress
- bonus paid twice a year
More about you
You will be a non-contentious Construction Solicitor with at least 2-3 years' PQE (but probably considerably more - up to Partnership will be considered)
Excellent attention to detail and be keen to grow the department with plans to grow from £500K to £1.2m turnover in the department by 2021
If you would like to apply for this Construction role in Leeds or London, please apply now for immediate consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018