- Job Search
Corporate Solicitor - Leeds (3-10PQE)
This market leader has an expansion opportunity for an experienced Corporate Solicitor. This exciting Corporate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis. Do you want to further develop your career in a positive work environment that genuinely values and rewards your contribution?
What's on offer?
- A growing corporate team that handles the full range of corporate transactions, from standard M&A work, across private equity, corporate governance, corporate reorganisations, through to business succession planning and exit strategies
- Clients praise the team for the quality and delivery of its work and advice, comparing it favourably to much larger firms
- A down-to-earth bunch of highly intelligent practical lawyers who are solutions-focussed, and work well together to help major national clients to achieve their objectives
- A transparent and well-planned progression map with sensible achievable expectations
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package, comparable with national firms
- Ambitions to grow from a 2 partner to a 3 partner team over the next few years so progression opportunity/room at the top
Who are they looking for?
- You will be an experienced corporate solicitor who is looking to build their career in a positive working environment
- The team can accommodate anyone from 3PQE upwards, up to Senior Associate or Legal Director level, as this is a growth role
- They can mould the opportunity to fit with your current level of experience and your career aspirations, it's about attracting the right person and providing them with the platform to meet their ambitions as the team undergoes further planned growth
If you would like to find out more about this great Corporate Lawyer opportunity, please get in touch to arrange a conversation, or send a copy of your up-to-date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018