- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Professional Indemnity Solicitor - Associate or Senior Associate, Leeds
National firm with an award winning culture seeks a Professional Indemnity Solicitor or a Commercial Litigation Solicitor at either Associate or Senior Associate level to join their leading Insurance Disputes Practice based in Leeds. This Professional Indemnity Solicitor role is offered on a permanent, full time basis (flexible options considered).
As the team's new Professional Indemnity Solicitor you will join one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK
- Highly successful team with a national reputation for handling complex claims work
- Tier 1 in the Legal 500 for professional negligence work in the region
- You will act for a wide range of professionals and their insurers including major law firms, construction professionals, accountants and businesses within the technology sector.
- The team has an outstanding reputation including for handling an increasing amount of directors and officers in relation to claims against them and business disputes
- This Professional Indemnity Solicitor role will enable you to further develop your skills and experience on a broad range of claims as well as working for some fantastic clients
The ideal Professional Indemnity Solicitor:
- You will have a minimum of 1 year PQE but possibly considerably more for either an Associate or Senior Associate position within the team
- You will have great technical knowledge and client skills, with experience dealing with defendant based professional development work and/or commercial dispute resolution work
- Solid academic profile
- Excellent salary and package
- Ideal opportunity for you to join a growing national firm
- Well liked culture
If you would like to apply for this Professional Indemnity Solicitor role, please send a copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018