- Job Search
- Technology & Commercial Partner
£110,000 - 200,000
Technology and Commercial Partner | Leeds
An exclusive opportunity has arisen with a national firm for a Technology and Commercial Partner in Leeds. The firm has an excellent reputation nationally in commercial contracts and specifically high profile IT and Technology contracts work. The brand, clients and success rate of the team nationally will provide an excellent platform for a Technology and Commercial Partner to bring their existing clients or contacts and thrive. You will join a high profile firm with an exceptional pedigree in this market.
- Enjoy high level commercial contracts/IT work and tap into an exceptional client base
- Bring your existing clients/contacts and move in at Partner level to a firm that can offer existing work and a soft landing
- Working in a high performing national team with an excellent reputation in the commercial/IT market
- Join a highly collaborative Leeds office and supportive network of Partners
- An existing Partner with specific expertise in IT contracts, or an ambitious Senior Associate/Legal Director looking for a clear path to Partnership
- Looking for a national firm where the brand and infrastructure can support your clients and practice
- An ability to show a strong track record in business development and winning work, although the expectation on 'following' is sensible
- Strong commercial background, either working in a law firm or in-house previously
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- An excellent culture in the office, there is very good staff retention and a truly collegiate feel
- A highly respected network of Partners and fee earners working across a national network
- Excellent benefits package
To be considered for this Technology and Commercial Partner opportunity, please contact James Mills with an updated CV. Candidates from both private practice and in-house are encouraged to apply.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018