- Job Search
- Construction Lawyer
Construction Lawyer | Leeds | 4+ PQE
A leading regional firm with an outstanding reputation seeks an experienced Construction Lawyer to join its team in Leeds. This Construction Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
- Work with leading Construction Lawyers and Partners known within the industry
- Act for an enviable client list
- Act on a broad range of construction and engineering projects, involving developers, contractors, professional team funders and tenants
As the team's new Construction Lawyer you will
- undertake a mix of contentious and non-contentious construction work
- cover all elements of construction projects including negotiation and adjudication
The team have experience in the TCC with proceedings as well as adjudications worth millions
More about the ideal Construction Solicitor
- You will be professional and articulate with at least 4 years' PQE in Construction Law work
- You will be capable of building and developing relationships both internally and externally
- Previous experience of having supervised colleagues would be an added benefit
- As the role covers contentious and non-contentious matters it would suit a tenacious candidate with a drive to succeed
If you would like to apply for this Construction Lawyer role, please send us a copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018