- Job Search
- Corporate PSL
30th January 2020
Corporate Professional Support Lawyer - Leeds - 4+PQE
A global law firm seeks a Corporate Professional Support Lawyer to join its market leading team. If you are an experienced Corporate Lawyer looking to take a step away from full time fee-earning or a current Corporate PSL then we would like to hear from you. This rare Corporate Professional Support Lawyer role is offered on a full time or a part-time basis to suit the right candidate.
- The firm's Corporate Lawyers advise UK and international public and private companies across the Fortune 500 and FTSE 250
- The team you would be joining is consistently recognised among the top ranked M&A practices for multi-jurisdictional mergers and acquisitions.
- This is the perfect opportunity for a Corporate Lawyer or an existing Corporate PSL to take a step back from full time fee-earning whilst remaining at the cutting edge of the legal profession
As the firm's new Corporate Professional Support Lawyer:
- You will be interested in focusing on Private Equity or focusing on Equity Capital Markets (there are opportunities for 2 Corporate PSLs)
- You will add real value to the firm's Corporate practice both internally and externally for clients.
- This varied role will utilise your in depth legal knowledge to promote and instill excellence
- You will also support on business development initiatives including knowledge management for clients
- You will assist with client pitches from a knowledge management perspective
- You will take a lead on providing a vital service in key areas such as training, research and knowhow
- Add value to clients (both existing and prospective) through a range of knowledge sharing activities
- Join a global, market leading team
- Enjoy a salary of £50-£80,000 plus package
- Take advantage of agile and flex working options
- Some opportunities for national and international travel
If you are interested in applying for this Corporate Professional Support Lawyer role, please send your CV to James Mills or call us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018