- Job Search
- Corporate Professional Support Lawyer
Corporate Professional Support Lawyer - Leeds - 4+PQE
A global law firm seeks a Corporate Professional Support Lawyer to join its market leading team. If you are an experienced Corporate Lawyer looking to take a step away from full time fee-earning or a current Corporate PSL then we would like to hear from you. This rare Corporate Professional Support Lawyer role is offered on a full time or a part-time basis to suit the right candidate.
- The firm's Corporate Lawyers advise UK and international public and private companies across the Fortune 500 and FTSE 250
- The team you would be joining is consistently recognised among the top ranked M&A practices for multi-jurisdictional mergers and acquisitions.
- This is the perfect opportunity for a Corporate Lawyer or an existing Corporate PSL to take a step back from full time fee-earning whilst remaining at the cutting edge of the legal profession
As the firm's new Corporate Professional Support Lawyer:
- You will be interested in focusing on Private Equity or focusing on Equity Capital Markets (there are opportunities for 2 Corporate PSLs)
- You will add real value to the firm's Corporate practice both internally and externally for clients.
- This varied role will utilise your in depth legal knowledge to promote and instill excellence
- You will also support on business development initiatives including knowledge management for clients
- You will assist with client pitches from a knowledge management perspective
- You will take a lead on providing a vital service in key areas such as training, research and knowhow
- Add value to clients (both existing and prospective) through a range of knowledge sharing activities
- you will have considerable experience and knowledge of Corporate law - while not prescriptive we would expect around 4 years' PQE as a minimum but possibly considerably more
- no pre-existing PSL experience is required but you will of course need to demonstrate an interest in the knowledge management and client focussed approach
- Join a global, market leading team
- Enjoy a salary of £50-£80,000 plus package
- Take advantage of agile and flex working options
- Some opportunities for national and international travel
If you are interested in applying for this Corporate Professional Support Lawyer role, please send your CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018