- Job Search
- Real Estate
Real Estate Lawyer - Leeds | 2-10PQE+
A Top 100 law firm is seeking an experienced Real Estate Lawyer to join its leading team based in Leeds City Centre. This Real Estate Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
- Known nationally for providing Real Estate advice to a leading client list across the public, private and third sectors;
- Ranked in the top tier of the Legal 500 and Chambers for healthcare work
- The Property department has gone for strength to strength so this is an expansion role as the team has been winning major tenders on high profile projects across the UK
As the firm's new Real Estate Lawyer:
- you will be involved in advising NHS clients and healthcare clients on the full range of property matters
- from acquisition and disposal of land and buildings through to the ongoing management of property portfolios
- Good landlord and tenant experience will be essential and freehold conveyancing experience is a plus
- Experience of healthcare related property work would be helpful but is not essential
More about the ideal Real Estate Lawyer
- You will be a Real Estate Lawyer with 2 years' PQE up to 10 years' PQE
- You will have an interest in the public sector and a desire to specialise in work related to the NHS estate
- A confident and collaborative attitude
- Competitive salary and package
- Work within a top tier national healthcare team
If you are interested in this Real Estate Solicitor position please send us an up to date copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018