- Job Search
- Data Protection Lawyer
Data Protection Lawyer - Leeds (NQ-10PQE)
Leading national law firm is seeking a Data Protection Solicitor to join its established team in Leeds. This Data Protection Lawyer role is offered on a full time, permanent basis (open to a four day week).
- Act for a national and regional client base including across healthcare, healthtech as well as private advice on data, data protection and GDPR
- Join a well established national team within a regulatory team of around 30 fee earners and 4 Partners
- Give advice across data protection, freedom of information and confidentiality
- Advise businesses, public sector and third sector clients on both the black letter law and the commercial/implementation issues
- Opportunity to undertake secondments
- Advisory would be the bulk of the work with a focus on data protection as well as DP related claims, breaches and breach response
- the right candidate can climb the ladder quickly
- agile and flexible working options (where the workload works around you)
- competitive salary with a bonus structure paid twice annually
- development and progression
The ideal candidate
As this firm's new Data Protection Lawyer you will:
- be from NQ to 10 years' PQE and the firm are open on background
- you may be from a more general regulatory background
- a background in data protection and freedom of information would be a significant advantage whether gained in-house, the public sector or private practice
- the firm are also keen to hear from Data Protection Lawyers that may have had significant careers breaks
If you wish to apply to this Data Protection Lawyer opportunity, please submit your CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018