- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Lawyer - Senior Associate - Leeds - Global Law firm a 4-8PQE
A global law firm is seeking a Corporate Lawyer to join their top tier team based in Leeds. This Corporate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis (flexible and agile options as well) working with some of the most highly respected Corporate Partners in the UK.
- The Corporate team is made up of four Partners and the team is around 14 strong in Leeds
- The Partners are consistently and highly recommended in both the Legal 500 and Chambers
- Working with a mix of global, European, national and regional businesses
- the client list is FTSE 100, FTSE 250 and AIM
- Full range of Corporate Matters from M&A to private equity, takeovers, IPOs and related stock exchange compliance advice
As the firm's new Corporate Lawyer you will:
- Work on a broad range of Corporate matters with the opportunity to develop your own specialism
- On offer is an impressive client list of US, UK, EU and Middle East businesses
- You will be involved in high profile transactions from M&A, PE, equity capital markets work
- Take the lead as well as work alongside Partners, Legal Director as needed
- Work within a large, collegiate team with a focus on the collective win
- A recognition and genuine commitment to a work-life balance from the Partners (offering days in lieu for those odd transactions where you finish late)
- Flexible and agile options
- One of the highest salaries in the regions with bonus structure to match
- A well designed training & development programme that puts you and your career progression at the heart of things
- Competitive package
- Nomination and recognition for hard work/delivery with vouchers (e.g. to cover dinner for two or Spa days for two to give back to you and your family) Again this goes back to the commitment to work life balance
- 4 to 8 Years' PQE and possibly considerably more
- Solid academic profile with experience gained either in private practice or in house
- The team have had great success taking Corporate Lawyers from small, regional practices as well as from national and international firms so they are keen to hear from Corporate Lawyers looking to progress.
If this Corporate Lawyer role in Leeds is something that would interest you, please do send us a copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018