- Job Search
- Commercial Lawyer - (Healthcare)
Commercial Lawyer | Healthcare | International law firm
A leading international law firm seeks a commercial lawyer to join their top healthcare team based in Leeds. This Commercial Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis with flexible and agile working options. This Commercial Lawyer role provides the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing business groups within this international firm.
- The healthcare team has been growing year on year with a national coverage
- Join one of the leading law firms providing legal advice and support to the NHS and independent healthcare organisations
- Award winning international firm with a well liked, collegiate culture very different from firms of its size
As this firm's new Commercial Lawyer:
- You will act on a wide range of Healthcare commercial matters for the NHS and private sector organisations including healthcare and health tech sectors
- You will be given plenty of client responsibility and exposure (including travel) whilst being part of a supportive, collaborative team.
- You and the team will regularly advise NHS bodies and independent sector providers of health services (including health tech) on a broad range of complex commercial and contractual issues
- As well as NHS Trusts and foundation trusts, local authorities and primary care providers, you will advise key national orgnisations
- You will advise start ups on the health tech side as well as more established businesses
The workload will be made up of the broad range of commercial contracts, advising on national strategic procurements of healthcare services; advising health tech providers; networking and business development in Leeds
- Excellent salary and package
- Work with and become an expert in the commercial and healthcare fields
- Smart working that works around you and your needs
The ideal Commercial Lawyer - Healthcare will be somewhere between NQ to 5 years PQE, but perhaps considerably more
What's important is a keen interest in acting for healthcare and health tech clients
You will be a commercial contracts lawyer with a broad range of skills and a keen interest in business development
If you wish to apply for this exciting Commercial Lawyer (Healthcare) role then please send us an up to date copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018