- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation (Technology) Lawyer
Commercial Litigation (Technology) Lawyer | Leeds | Global law firm | 3 years PQE+
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Litigation (Technology) Lawyer to join a global law firm in Leeds, working within Technology Disputes on the cutting edge of tech innovation and the companies driving the market. This Commercial Litigation (Technology) Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis (with flexible options).
- top tier commercial litigation team with stand out technology and communications disputes group
- acting for an impressive client list from across the globe on IT services disputes
- regularly act for FTSE 100 clients on disputes and have a significant track record in high profile commercial disputes in the tech sector
As this firm's new Commercial Litigation (Technology) Lawyer, you will
- Act for IT and technology companies as part of a team on high value, multi-faceted ICT outsourcing disputes
- Advise US and EU clients
The commercial disputes you will be involved in will cover ICT procurement outsourcing, technology and software licensing disputes, tech JVs, fintech, system outages and data protection/security breaches. All aspects of this role is commercial litigation based within the technology sector and is an opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation. In any aspect of a Technology company's life innovation often leads to litigation and ADR and you will become a trusted advisor to C-level executives at some of the world's and UK's leading technology companies.
- Excellent salary
- Progression opportunity
- Become a well recognised name within this tier 1 practice
- ideally 3 years' PQE+ with some experience of the types of litigation listed above; or at least commercial lit experience with an interest in technology
- Strong technical skills and commercial acumen
- Good experience of business development as this will be a part of the role
If you wish to apply for this Associate/Senior Associate, Commercial Litigation (Technology) Lawyer role then send us a copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018