- Job Search
- IP and Commercial Lawyer
IP and Commercial Lawyer | Leeds
Well known regional practice is seeking an experienced IP and Commercial Lawyer (either contentious or non-contentious IP experience) to join their leading team based in Leeds. This IP and Commercial opportunity is offered on a permanent, full time basis but with flexible & agile options available.
The IP and Commercial Lawyer opportunity:
- The team has a medium sized commercial and IP team which is looking to grow due to increasing client demand
- The team has undergone exponential growth over the last 18 months and is looking for a new lawyer with some IP experience
- Advise businesses, c-suite executives and start ups on the whole range of IP and Commercial law matters
- You will draft and negotiate a broad range of commercial and IP including advising on protection of IP including Trademarks and Design
Ideal IP and Commercial Lawyer
- Experience of commercial agreements and some IP (whether contentious or non-contentious experience to date)
- Ability to maintain and grow own caseload, subject to appropriate support from the Head of Department
- You will have support of the wider commercial team
- You will have a minimum of 1 years' PQE and up to 8PQE in commercial and IP matters but this is not intended to be restrictive
- Competitive salary
- Billable hour expectation well below the big 6 firms in Leeds
- Flexibility and agile working options
- Progression opportunity
If this opportunity is of interest please apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018