- Job Search
- Construction Lawyer
15th October 2020
Construction Lawyer | Disputes | Leeds or B'ham | 3PQE+
Top 100 law firm seeks a Construction Lawyer (contentious) to join its leading national team based in Leeds. This Construction Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis with agile and flexible working options considered.
- Construction team with an award winning pedigree that is going from strength to strength as it continues to win major work
- With 5 partners, this national construction team is looking to grow at all levels over the coming years and is seeking a Construction Lawyer to join its ranks
- Excellent rankings in Legal 500 and Chambers
- Impressive client list across Government, Health & Health tech, Engineering, Developers and so on
- High value complex instructions and strong presence mean you will have a clear opportunity to progress
- Multimillion pound disputes
- Global, national and regional clients with an emphasis on Public Sector work with a growing private sector roster
- Work with one of the leading (nationally recognised) partners who is an expert in contentious construction and project disputes
- Competitive salary as expected from a national player
- Package which includes generous holiday entitlement
- Emphasis on well being and community engagement
- well liked culture which has a very low turnover of staff
If this is of interest apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018