- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
A European Law firm is seeking a talented Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their Dispute Resolution department which has cutting edge experience at all levels of national courts, in institutional and ad hoc arbitration and in alternative dispute resolution. This is an exciting opportunity to join a very busy team who is continuing to attract a flow of exciting and challenging instructions.
As a firm, they specialise in engineering, financial services, intellectual property, employment, personal injury, public and regulatory, real estate, tax and technology disputes. They are a very well recognised practice, ranked in the directories and have consistently been a tier one practice in Birmingham for a number of years.
- Proactively manage files and support colleagues
- Preparing thorough documentation required in the preparation of cases to trial/final hearing
- Liaising with counsel/experts
- Liaising with clients and handling matters with the appropriate sensitivity
- Responsibility and management of an existing caseload
- Helping to develop work opportunities
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified solicitor (2-7 PQE) with relevant English law experience in litigation/arbitration
- Should be able to demonstrate experience in and a talent for business development
- An ability to build relationships with clients, witnesses, counsel and experts
- Enthusiastic team player with commitment to quality and client care
- Excellent case management skills
- Good capability in languages would be a distinct advantage
- Able to demonstrate a flair for and interest in international matters
On offer is a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in the role of Commercial Litigation Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018