- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
BCL Legal has been instructed by this highly regarded regional firm in their recruitment for a family solicitor. The successful candidate will be joining a very reputable family team in either the Kidderminster or Solihull office working on a caseload of private law family matters to include matrimonial and children.
- NQ-2 years' experience as a Solicitor gained at a reputable firm
- Able to hit the ground running with a private law family caseload
- You will have a solid knowledge of private family law with experience in matters of divorce, financial remedy, children matters and separation
- You will be comfortable running your own case load with appropriate supervision
- You will have ready access to and the support of reputable senior Solicitors in the team who can help you develop your knowledge and career further
- You will be a skilled communicator with a strong client focus
The firm is offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits and real autonomy. There are a range of benefits on offer including;
- Up to 28 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance of 4 times salary
- Referral Bonus scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities (eg Communication skills/Management training)
- Client Feedback rewards
- Mobile Phone/Laptop
- Recruitment Incentives of up to £2,000
- Childcare voucher schemes
If you're interested in the role of Family Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018