- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a highly regarded regional firm in their recruitment for a family solicitor.
Joining a very reputable family team in either the Kidderminster or Solihull office the successful candidate will be working on a caseload of private law family matters to include matrimonial and children. You will have ready access to and the support of reputable senior Solicitors in the team who can help you develop your knowledge and career further
- NQ-2 years' experience gained at a reputable firm
- Solid knowledge of private family law with experience in matters of divorce, financial remedy, children matters and separation
- Able to hit the ground running with a private law family caseload under appropriate supervision
- Skilled communicator with a strong client focus
The firm offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and real autonomy. There are a range of benefits on offer include:
- Up to 28 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance of 4 times salary
- Referral Bonus scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities (eg Communication skills/Management training)
- Client Feedback rewards
- Mobile Phone/Laptop
- Recruitment Incentives of up to £2,000
- Childcare voucher schemes
If you're interested in the role of Family Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018