- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an award winning Top 100 regional firm for an ambitious Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their growing Worcester team. The successful candidate will be working with a highly regarded partner and receive excellent training, support and guidance to further develop their career.
- Working on a real mix of quality commercial litigation work you will be covering all matters including contract breaches, shareholders disputes, professional negligence, contentious probate and insolvency
- You will be joining an experienced team of litigation solicitors and managing your own caseload of quality work from the offset
- You will be providing commercially sound advice to clients
- You will have 2-3 years' PQE in commercial litigation
- Experience in contentious probate would be highly advantageous
- Good academics
- Technically excellent with the ability to demonstrate commercial awareness
- Client-focused approach
- Highly competitive salary
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
If you're interested in the role of of Commercial Litigation Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018