- Job Search
- Private Client Paralegal
24th February 2023
Private Client Paralegal, Harrogate
We are currently working with a client based in Harrogate who are looking to recruit into their private client team. The team is recognised in the Legal 500 UK 2019 guide and Chambers High Net Worth 2018 guide.
Your new firm
· Excellent reputation across Yorkshire
· Full service firm
· High staff retention rate evidenced by their Silver Investors in People award
Your new role
· You will be part of talented team of Private Client Solicitors and Paralegals the majority of whom are members of the Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), or are working towards STEP qualification.
· You will be assisting with a range of private client matters to include off shore and high net worth clients
· You will be advising on the creation, administration and winding up of a wide variety of private trusts.
· You will work closely with trustees, beneficiaries, investment managers and other advisers to ensure that trusts are managed in the most appropriate and tax-efficient manner
· You will advise on, and prepare, Wills for a range of different clients
· Competitive remuneration package
· Really nice offices in the centre of Harrogate
· Hybrid working
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Katherine Scarff on 07530737186.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like