- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer- Easingwold
A highly sought after North Yorkshire firm is seeking a Residential Conveyancer to join its Property team in Easingwold. This role is offered ideally full time, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- Legal 500 listed law firm with a number of offices across North and East Yorkshire
- Fantastic reputation in the legal market
- Winners of the North East and Yorkshire Regional Firm of The Year
The successful candidate will work on matter such as, but not limited to:
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases;
- New build;
- Transfers of Equity;
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years' experience in handling the full remit of Residential Property matters
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to build new and long lasting relationships with clients
- Ability to manage a highly diverse workload
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to work within a highly regarded law firm in North Yorkshire
- Agile working options available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
-Ideal for someone who would like to work for a highly regarded law firm in a lovely market town
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like