- Job Search
- In House Conveyancer
In house Residential Conveyancer, recognised estate agents, York
· Modern and innovative firm
· Market leader offering specialist conveyancing services nationwide
· Shifting the focus and bringing a balance to the estate agent / conveyancer relationship
· Multi award winning practice going from strength to strength
· You will handle a mixed residential caseload with the full support of the wider business
· The role will be located within the Estate Agent's premises in York
- You will be a residential property fee earner with a minimum of 2 years' experience managing a caseload autonomously
- Applications are welcomed from Paralegals, Licensed Conveyancers, Legal Executives and Solicitors
- Market leading salary
- Benefits package to include including season ticket loans, childcare loans and a generous bonus scheme
- Huge investment in people, over 40% of employees achieved promotion last year
- Award winning training and development programmes SRA approved and accredited by CLC
- Management development programmes endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018