- Job Search
Residential Conveyancer - Cardiff
Fantastic opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to work for a regional firm's top 100 conveyancing practice based in Cardiff.
The firm has high retention rates due to a supportive and collaborative working environment, this position has become available due to expansion.
* In your new residential conveyancer position you will be responsible for managing a varied residential conveyancing caseload
* Working with two legal assistants you will manage a caseload of c100 files from inception to completion
* You will provide a comprehensive and professional legal service to all clients ensuring they experience the highest levels of client care
* You will be use the firms case management system to manage your workload.
* You will have previous experience working in a residential conveyancing department and be able to manage a varied caseload
* You will be an enthusiastic individual with aptitude to manage all matters proactively and in a client friendly way
* You should have good IT skills and excellent organizational skills
* Competitive package DOE
* Development and progression opportunities
* The opportunity to work for a collaborative and supportive firm with a great working environment.
How to apply
For more information regarding this Residential Property position, please call Katherine Scarff on 07530737186 at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like