- Job Search
- Technical Conveyancer
16th September 2020
Technical Conveyancer - Home Working
· Market leading conveyancing firm with offices nationally
· Innovative, forward thinking law firm which puts positive customer experience is at the heart of everything it does
· At the forefront of developing innovative, intuitive and time-saving technology and are one of the first in the market to deliver change
· Winner of over 35 industry awards since 2013
· You will be working from home dealing with any technical/ complex conveyancing matters
· Work will include freehold/leasehold sales and purchase including new build, registered/unregistered properties and shared ownership.
· Applications welcome from conveyancers, licensed conveyancers, legal executives and solicitors
· Previous experience of handling a full residential caseload (at least 2 years)
. Ability to handle c.100 sales and purchase transactions
· Salary up to £33,000 and benefits package
· Huge investment in people, over 40% of employees achieved promotion last year
· Award winning training and development programmes SRA approved and accredited by CLC
· Remote working, work from the comfort of your own home
This is a really exciting and unique opportunity to join one of the UK's leading conveyancing firms. With an established team of home working fee earners nationally, our client is able to offer you all the support and training you require in order to manage a caseload remotely. You will have managerial support in your role and you will be provided with all the equipment needed to work from home to include desks, phones, computers etc.
For immediate consideration or for more information apply now or contact Katherine directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07530737186.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018