- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Leeds
- National top 45 UK law firm
- Multi award winning commercial firm, ranked as top employer in the UK based in Leeds
- You will be sat within its Real Estate department right in the heart of Leeds dealing with the full remit of residential property transactions from start to finish
- The caseload will be varied and include: Re-mortgages, transfers of equity, sales and purchases (freehold/leasehold)
- You will ensure that all clients are kept informed at all times by providing and updating a property reporting schedule on a weekly basis
- Attend client meetings where necessary
- Vast residential conveyancing experience
- Able to run with transactions from start to finish
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Opportunity to work within a dynamic and forward thinking law firm
- Competitive remuneration package
- Exposure to good quality conveyancing matters
- Clear progression route
For immediate consideration or for more information apply now or contact Katherine directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07530737186.
with opportunities nationally.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018