- Job Search
- Trainee Conveyancer
Trainee Conveyancer - Home Based
A rare opportunity for a Re-mortgage Case Handler to join a market leading firm from home offering fantastic training and the opportunity to handle your own sale and purchase conveyancing caseload.
· Award winning national conveyancing firm
· Innovative, market leading law firm which places the customer experience at the heart of everything it does
· At the forefront of developing intuitive and time-saving technology and one of the first in the market to deliver change
· Multi award winning firm
· You will receive training to deal with sale and purchase files via the award winning learning and development academy before joining a conveyancing team where you will continue to develop your skills
· Handling your own portfolio of conveyancing transactions with administrative support and continued guidance
· At least 12 months' experience running your own re-mortgage caseload from start to finish
· Ambitious, self motivated and the ability to prioritise to meet client needs and ensure excellent service
· Excellent basic salary and generous benefits package
· Full time remote working
· Award winning training and development programmes SRA approved and accredited by CLC
· Opportunity to step away from re-mortgage and progress into sale and purchase
For more information regarding this home based trainee conveyancing role, please contact Katherine Scarff at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018