- Job Search
- Trainee Conveyancer
Trainee Conveyancer - Home Based
A rare opportunity for a conveyancing assistant / paralegal to join a market leading firm from home offering fantastic training and the opportunity to handle your own conveyancing caseload.
· Award winning national conveyancing firm
· Innovative, market leading law firm which places the customer experience at the heart of everything it does
· At the forefront of developing intuitive and time-saving technology and one of the first in the market to deliver change
· Multi award winning firm
· You will receive training to running your own files via the award winning learning and development academy before joining a conveyancing team where you will continue to develop your skills
· Handling your own portfolio of conveyancing transactions with administrative support and continued guidance
· Previous experience assisting with the full remit of residential property transactions, at least 12 months' experience
· Ambitious, self motivated and the ability to prioritise to meet client needs and ensure excellent service
· Excellent basic salary and generous benefits package
· Full remote working
· Award winning training and development programmes SRA approved and accredited by CLC
· State of the art offices and technology
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Katherine Scarff at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018