- Job Search
- Banking Litigation Lawyer
Banking Litigation Lawyer
Established firm in Bristol are looking for an experienced lawyer (at least 5 years PQE) to join their Commercial Litigation team, with a particular focus on banking litigation and receivership work. Supporting highly regarded Partners and the wider Dispute Resolution group, you will be joining a highly regarded team and play a key role in helping shape and develop client relationships, enhancing the firms profile and reach across the UK. The firm prides themselves on being a high performing, welcoming and inclusive team, with first-class communication skills and the ability to gain the trust of a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- An experienced disputes lawyer with experience in banking litigation and receivership work
- Experience dealing with a wide range of clients, from high street banks to more specialist lenders as well as many receiver clients
- You will already have (or will have begun to create) a profile for yourself in this specialist area of practice
- You will be self-motivated and enthusiastic about working in a friendly team with developing or strong networks and connections with banks and receivers
- It would be beneficial if you have broader experience of insolvency litigation too
As the successful candidate you will benefit from being part of an established team of 25 people, working alongside qualified lawyers who are specialist in banking and commercial litigation matters, plus trainee and paralegal support. You will have the opportunity to support the development of the team, supervising juniors and enabling them to benefit from your skills and expertise.
In this role, you will have exceptional opportunities to develop strong and lasting client relationships, and you will be personally motivated and enthusiastic about this prospect, with a view to building or extending your profile in this challenging and interesting area of law.
You can expect a leading South West salary, full benefits and a generous bonus package.
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 07741625219. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like