- Job Search
- Planning Lawyer
23rd September 2022
National firm with offices throughout the South West, are looking to add to either their Bristol or Exeter based Planning team at Solicitor and Associate level (1-5 years PQE). You will be responsible for helping with and running your own case-loads as well as working with other partners and solicitors in the department.
The planning team covers the full remit of planning matters, from planning obligations, highways and infrastructure, community infrastructure levy, lawful development certificates and supporting other teams in the firm on property acquisitions and disposals, to contentious planning matters such as enforcement, compulsory purchase, judicial reviews, statutory challenges and appeals. The team are currently involved in a number of busy and exciting residential development projects, and so experience in that sector will be beneficial, and also experience of energy and waste would be welcomed.
- You will be known for delivering results, having the ability to deal with a wide variety of clients and work types, and working well within a collegiate team
- You are ambitious to progress your career and will have business development in your sights with a view to growing your network
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to build lasting relationships
- Be tenacious and thorough with good commercial judgement
As an ambitious and forward-thinking firm, you can expect to be provided with excellent training and development, in order to further your career in a stimulating and supportive environment. The firm offer a spacious and modern office space with a fully flexible working policy. As the successful candidate you can also expect a highly competitive remuneration package and a range of flexible benefits, which include:
- 25 days holiday + birthday (rising with length of service)
- Private Medical Insurance - Single Cover
- Group Income Protection (50% Salary after 26 weeks' absence)
- Medicash Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance (4x basic salary)
- Pension (5% Employer Contribution)
- Free will and conveyancing (after 1 years' service)
Or if you would like an initial confidential discussion about this Planning Lawyer opportunity, please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like