- Job Search
- Real Estate Lawyer
Top 100 commercial law firm, who provide a comprehensive range of legal services from offices throughout the UK, are looking to add to their Real Estate offering in Bristol.
The firm advises businesses across construction, energy & resource management, higher education and financial services, complementing the firm's market leadership within housing, local government and health & social care.
This vacancy in the Commercial Property team has arisen due to expanding workflows in the firms healthcare team. The successful candidate will therefore be a commercial property solicitor able to take on an existing caseload. This role will involve advising NHS clients on property matters ranging from the acquisition and disposal of land and buildings through to the ongoing management of property portfolios.
- NQ-4 PQE
- Strong Landlord and Tenant experience (or experience gained during training contract)
- Experience of healthcare related property work would be helpful, but is not essential
- An interest in the NHS and a desire to specialise in work related to the NHS estate is very important
- Freehold conveyancing experience would be a real plus
The successful applicant will possess the following skills key to the role:
- Strong communication skills with a professional approach to work
- Confidence in working directly with clients
- An ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- An aptitude for drafting and legal analysis
- A keenness to work collaboratively with colleagues at junior and senior levels
- Excellent project management skills
- A practical and commercial approach
- An interest in business development
- An interest in the healthcare sector and a desire to work with healthcare clients
There are genuine promotion prospects for those with the ambition and skills to do so.
The firm offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package to all employees, which includes 25 days holiday (plus the option to buy up to an additional 5 days), a generous pension scheme and private medical insurance through Vitality (including "phone a GP service", discounted gym membership and 'Vitality' Partner discounts).
All of the firms staff are entitled to a biennial private health assessment through Nuffield Health and are included in the group life assurance scheme. They also have an Employee Assistance Programme (free telephone support and counselling service) and a cycle scheme (Save Tax & NI on a bike for cycling to work).
The firm operates a hybrid working model based on the needs of their clients, teams and that of the individual. The core business hours are 9am - 5:15pm Monday to Friday, however they are open to individuals working more flexibly around those times.
Or if you would like an initial confidential discussion about this Property Solicitor opportunity, please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like