- Job Search
- Senior Probate Lawyer
Senior Probate Lawyer
Established national firm are seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated Senior Probate Lawyer to work in their dynamic and fast-growing Legacies & Trust Disputes team.
The team deals with a range of work for national charities, including probate, and is ranked in tier 1 for Charities (Legacies) UK-wide in Chambers. This is a superb opportunity to work with a high calibre client base from the outset, and you can expect to work flexibly from home and in the office as needed to meet the changing needs of the clients and the wider business.
As an experienced Probate Lawyer, you will:
- Have your own busy caseload from the start and be accustomed to working independently to a high standard in order to meet clients' expectations
- Take responsibility for all aspects of administering estates
- Work closely with 7 other lawyers specialising in probate for charities, at differing levels of experience
- Work collaboratively to share your expertise
- Support the development of less experienced members of the team, facilitating their development to work with increased confidence and independence over time
- Be comfortable working with minimal supervision on complex matters, whilst benefiting from the support of colleagues to share ideas with from the beginning
As a senior probate lawyer you will be part of a wider and highly regarded team of over 25 people which has evolved to meet the specific needs of its charity clients providing dispute resolution, estate administration and legacy income management.
- Must be a motivated and enthusiastic Probate Lawyer with a genuine desire to work in a collaborative and high performing team environment
- Have at least 5+ years PQE or equivalent
- Readily demonstrate solid post qualification experience as a genuine specialist in probate, including expertise in tax relating to the administration of estates
- Have attained STEP qualifications already or be working towards them (beneficial but not essential)
As part of an ambitious and enthusiastic team, the firm will support you to engage in or lead a range of business development opportunities in order to continue developing your profile and progressing your career over time.
You can also expect a leading South West salary, full benefits and a generous bonus package.
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 07741625219. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like