- Job Search
- Contentious Probate Lawyer
Contentious Probate Lawyer
Highly regarded national firm are looking for a specialist contentious trust and probate Senior Associate to join their dynamic and fast-growing Legacies & Trust Disputes team.
The team deals with inheritance disputes for a nationwide private client base and for national charities. The team is ranked in tier 1 for private client contentious probate in the South West, as well as tier 1 for Charities (Legacies) UK-wide in Chambers. This is a great opportunity to work with a high calibre client base from the outset, working flexibly from home and in the office as needed to meet the changing needs of the clients and the wider business.
As an experienced Contentious Probate Lawyer, you will:
- have your own busy caseload from the start, taking responsibility for all aspects of contentious trust and probate work
- work closely with a Managing Associate and 5 other specialist lawyers plus trainee and paralegal support
- sit within a wider team of over 25 people that has evolved to meet the needs of its charity clients providing dispute resolution, estate administration and legacy income management
- work collaboratively with colleagues in the wider Private Wealth Sector including agricultural, mental capacity, tax and family teams for the benefit of our private clients
- supervise and/or support the development of junior fee earners and be positive and approachable in doing so
- have at least 5+ years PQE
- be able to readily demonstrate solid post qualification experience as a genuine specialist in contentious trusts and probate
- have experience of running your own caseload
- be a genuine team player
- have ACTAPS and/or STEP qualifications (the firm will be willing to support you on this)
As part of an ambitious and enthusiastic team, the firm will support you to engage in or lead a range of business development opportunities in order to continue developing your profile and progressing your career over time.
You can also expect a leading South West salary, full benefits and a generous bonus package.
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 07741625219. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like