- Job Search
- Construction Lawyer
A contentious construction lawyer role in a dynamic, friendly and highly supportive team, with plenty of client contact and on-going training.
- NQ-3 Construction lawyer
- Contentious caseload
- Caseload will include high quality and complex adjudication, litigation and mediation
- You will be working with clients across a range of sectors; local government, retail, social housing, transport, renewable energy
- Good level of client contact and responsibility
- Participation in networking and marketing activities
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive team with one to one support and training
- Construction team with a national presence
- The firm promote a good work life balance
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Excellent training and support
- Construction solicitor NQ-3 PQE
- Contentious construction experience - candidates with commercial litigation or professional indemnity experience will also be considered
- Good academic background
- Construction experience gained in an international/national or regional firm or otherwise from an in-house environment
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this vacancy, please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like